Monday, 18 February 2013

a really long time huh!

wow....I think this has been the longest time ever that I not scrapbooked!!!! But the urge is coming back. Just the other day I stood at the door and thought...wow. i actually really would like to be in there at the moment! But with one thing and another that has just not happened yet...we are in the process of selling our house which has been taking up all my time at the moment.

But....I just wanted to just pop in and let you know that I was up on here the other day...Shimelle.com
I received an email from here over the Christmas period and that was the page that I came up with...you can find my post here.

so if you fancy it pop over and see the whole page!

9 comments:

Judith said...

It's good to have you back in blogland, Wendy!

Wonderful LO!

Debbie P said...

So glad to see you back. Excellent job on the layout! Off to see the entire thing!

{Colleen} said...

Found you via your post on Shimelle's blog. Love the layout and ideas for embellishments. I definitely hear what you are saying with wanting to scrap. While I have been making cards I so want to get back to my scrapbooking. Hope you can make time to enjoy yours.

Charlene said...

Good to see you!! :-)

Michael John said...

It's a nice blog to provide a good information. You shared a really good information. I bookmarked this blog further more useful information. Thanks for sharing this.......... Best PPI claim Company

Ann Tuck said...

Hi Wendy - have just found your blog via pinterest, and am absorbed in your fab blog! Love all your work, but scrolled through about a year of blogs searching for the next card - they are amazing! Your scrapbook pages are wonderful, but I am a card maker, so that was my priority. Will come back again and again - TFS. Hugs

Frøken Strøken said...

LOVE that layout :)

Margrethe

Scrapthat said...

I hope that urge only gets stronger and you make time to get scrappy again, I for one miss your inspiration!

Scrapthat said...

I hope that urge only gets stronger and you make time to get scrappy again, I for one miss your inspiration!