Monday, 7 January 2013

It has been that long?

Tap Tap Tap??? is this thing on?

I cannot believe that is has been long since i blogged!!!!

Is anyone still reading this thing?? or shall I give up all together!!!


Life really took over the last month..work was crazy! THere is a lot to do when you work in a school at Christmas! there were parties, christmas lunches, Father Christmas visits.

THen school finshed...Harry had his  birthday on CHristmas Eve..Christmas, then we all got sick in my house one by one...my little sister stayed with me for a week..she was sick, then I got some exciting emails from some lovely scrappy people asking for my help...so I am still dealing with that...then my nan was admitted to hospital..........it was never ending.

But I am here...I have nothing to show you at the moment..but I have a new workshop to link you up with that I helped  with...( will when I am allowed ) and a really exciting guest spot that I am working on at the moment...i just cannot seem to get it right! so third times a charm i hope!

But I am itching to get back into my room and start the new year with my new found freedom of scrapbooking...which will appear at some point lol

Be back soon....

7 comments:

pysselpetra said...

I read your blog :)

karen said...

hope your nan's better. Keep posting i may not comment but i definatley still read your blog

justasiam said...

Welcome Back!

Denise G said...

Still here and still reading.... hope you will keep posting!

April said...

I'm here and still love seeing new things from you. :)

Ali said...

Welcome back! I hope life is kink-free for awhile. I enjoy reading your posts.

akilli melek said...

just popped over from your post on shimelle. loved your page and your tips. look forward to reading more posts.