Wednesday, 27 July 2011

something a bit different

I wanted to make something a bit different for one of my Jillibean Soup assignments this month...so i made a little something for a little girl i know!!!!

I made a noughts and crosses board!!!! Bizarre huh!

I used a little wooden cutting board as the base...and some stones i collected from the beach which i covered in white paint and then covered with butterflies and modge podge!


I used the classic butterfly from Martha Stewart for the butterlies

I then made a little book to keep the scores!!!


and here is the inside..

and here are the cards...
cute!!!!

9 comments:

Handmade Hannah said...

A lovely idea - such a pretty project :)

Jenny said...

What a lovely idea, so totally different and very pretty. Love the little score chart too :)
Jenny x

beckyjune said...

This is adorable, Wendy!

KraftyKaren said...

That is so original and cute Wendy

Michelle Burry said...

Super cute, Wendy! =)

Anita said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Wendy, I bet she loved it! I made one a few years ago for one of the scrapping mag commissions for a Mothers Day item and used blocks with 2 different colour Primas on...wasn't clever enough to think about a score pad though to match lol..this is just sooooo lovely!..xxx

Miranda said...

Oh what a fun project!! Love it.

Judith said...

Not just cute, very very cute x

Anna Sigga said...

This is sooooo freakin clever girlie!!!
Love it to bits!!