Do you remember this project that i posted before christmas?
Since then i have had a ton of emails asking questions about it...so i thought i would post a few of the most common ones here...
1. The paper that i used was from My Minds Eye....this line...the girl line from Find and Dandy.
2. The size of the frame that i used was an 8 by 8 wooden frame that i bought from my local store over here in the UK called The Range.
3. The website that i got these images from is called Scrappy Llama...here is the website...scroll down to find the images that i used...there are some fab images on there...i still have the robots outlines in my head to use on a boy frame!
4. The size that i did the teacups and the teapots is about an inch and a bit...but that is of course depending on the size of the frame that you use...
5. I have had lots of emails asking if people can lift this project.....the answer is yes of course!!!!!!! and if you do send me a link as i have seen some gorgeous projects using these images and i would love to see more...i have heard from Scrappy llama about this project and they love it....so if you use any of them email them to show them what you have done...these are there images not mine, so make sure that if you do post this anywhere on the internet....give a link to Scrappy Llama as there are so many fab outlines on there that people can do things with! and well.....it is just polite :)
i will be back in a few days with a card using the next line from American Crafts!