Thursday, 14 October 2010

5 cards in 5 days - day four

This is number four sketch and card this week...

Here is the card that i made for this sketch...when i do these week projects there is always one that i dont like as much as the others...this i think is one of them...

and some close ups...


Supplies: Pattern paper Crate Paper...White Doily Maya Road...Scalloped circle die - Spellbinders...punch - Classic butterfly Martha Steward...kraft flower Jellibean Soup.

2m is the final day of the cards this week...so pop back. :)

10 comments:

Anita said...

Wow, Wendy! What's not to like? I think its really gorgeous! Maybe slightly different from yor normal style? But absolutely gorgeous anyway. I really like how some of the elements overhang the edges.
Warmest wishes Anita..xx

dalijablog said...

wow! i LOVE this one! so cute! ;)

Ashly said...

Really??? I think this is my fav so far!!! Thanks for sharing I love all of your work.

Betty said...

i agree with the above comment - this is my favorite so far - i am going to case this one - love the colors and of course always your gorgeous butterflies and flowers.

mustangkayla said...

What a beautiful card! Love the stitching, the butterflies, the colors, love everything about it!

curlyqmosaics said...

So beautiful Wendy! Love it!

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful work! I came over from Cosmo Cricket's blog!

Tracy J said...

I am sure glad you are doing this again. This one is great...it might be my fav.

Lindsay said...

Oh MY I looooove this one!

Brenda Weaver said...

I found you from the Cosmo Cricket blog and I'm so glad I did! Your work is awesome! I enjoyed browsing your blog. Love this card. I love your use of lots of butterflies and flowers and the way you ink the edges. Plus your stitching and use of white. Love it all!